Businesses across the Greater Toronto Area are moving from their legacy PBX phone systems to a much better option: a VoIP “over-the-internet” phone system.
Nortel has been gone for 10 year now. It is time for change.
Consider the advantages of this exceptionally efficient telecom solution for today’s highly competitive, fast-moving global marketplace.
Is your business still constrained by the “Cord” of traditional telephone systems? Today’s modern IP based phone systems provide companies with the needed tools and flexibility to accommodate their evolving needs, from solving customer service challenges to improving communications for teleworkers.
If you have questions, book a free consultation call to discuss your needs and explore your options.
- Programmable digital receptionist and IVR
- Easy to use web-based management console
- Integration with your email and CRM systems
- Voicemails and faxes sent directly to your email
- Fast, secure video conferencing from any device
- Call-forwarding by caller ID, date and time, and more
- Reduced phone cabling requirements and costs
- Access from anywhere for both Android & iOS users
- Existing IT infrastructure and hardware*
- Existing office telephone extensions*
- Better manageability and far fewer technical support issues
- Improved customer service from fast, “smart” call queueing
*subject to network assessment.
VoIP: Easy to Manage/ Easy to Expand/ Easy to Afford/
Easy to Access/ Easy to Use
If your business would benefit from convenience, scalability, mobility, and efficiency, Then you’ll appreciate a VoIP system for your telecommunications needs. Leaving your traditional PBX telephone system has never been easier thanks to Codefusion Communications Inc.’s easy-to-use, feature-rich, and affordable “over the internet” solutions.